Order & Shipping FAQs

1. Contact Me
By E-mail
Email is the easiest and fastest way to contact me.
(If this link does not work, e-mail me at
customscentsonline [at] gmail [dot] com)

By Mail:
CustomScentsOnline
PO Box 247
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

By Phone: I do not have regular business hours where you can reach me by phone, but if you contact me via e-mail with your phone number (please include area code and time zone), I will return your call as soon as possible.

I do not have a brick and mortar store that is open to the public.

2. Shipping and Handling
CustomScentsOnline products are mixed by hand as they are ordered. You credit card is not charged until your order is shipped.

I mix orders on Saturdays and ship them on Mondays.

I ship within the U.S. Priority Mail. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico may have additional shipping charges. If shipping is more than the amount shown on your invoice, I will contact you before processing your order.

3. Satisfaction Guaranteed
I love the high quality of the Urban Botanic Products. Each of the fragrances offered on this site have been blended with care and tested by a variety of noses.

If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your product, return your order within 30 days, and I'll refund the entire purchase price, less shipping. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. I do not refund return shipping unless I sent the wrong product (which rarely happens).

Please e-mail to receive a Return Authorization before shipping your product back to me.

Send Returns to:
CustomScentsOnline
PO Box 247
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.

The return and exchange period is within thirty days of purchase.

4. Sales Tax
All Utah sales will be charged a Utah Sales tax based on the current amount for Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah.

5. Payment Options
I accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Your card is not charged until your order has been processed for shipping.

6. Have questions not covered in any of the FAQ posts?
Send me an e-mail and I'll get you an answer right away.

No comments: